Skiing in Canada
Our content editor has been skiing in a few resorts in Eastern Canada this week. Check out the PlanetSKI video report from Mont St Anne, Stoneham and Le Massif.
Wednesday March 14, 2012 - Email this article to a friend
We will be bringing you the main PlanetSKI snow report later in the week with details of conditions across Europe and North America.
We have just received a video report from James Cove that concentrates as much on the resorts he has visited around Quebec as on the overall snow conditions, so we thought we'd show it straight away.
As we said the snow report will come later and if you want to read about a feature about the night skiing in Stoneham then see this related story.
For the spirit of the mountains
Bookmark this page
Related ArticlesMid summer skiing in Scotland (Saturday June 15, 2013)
Bumper summer snow conditions (Sunday June 9, 2013)
Lindsey Vonn tested for drugs (Thursday June 6, 2013)
Huge amounts of snow remain in the Alps (Tuesday June 4, 2013)
Verbier set to re-open (Thursday May 30, 2013)
More heavy snow in the Alps (Wednesday May 29, 2013)
- easyJet carried 60m passengers last year
- easyJet wants less cabin baggage
- New air route to Switzerland
- Who would you like to spend your summer holiday with?
- Aspen cleared after snow patrol death
- Utah reports decent season
- Robin Cousins is Sochi GB Ambassador
- Chemmy Alcott forced to train with Norwegians
- Sochi & London sign up