New lifts at La Clusaz
La Clusaz in the Lake Annecy ski resorts region is opening two new lifts in the Bossonet area for next winter.
Sunday September 9, 2012 - Email this article to a friend
Two new lifts will open this winter 2012-13 to allow a better flow of skiers and improve their comfort.
There will be a detachable six seater chairlift on the Cret du Loup and a fixed four seater on the Mini Loup which will be known as ''P'tit Loup."
Another new lift with a mixture of chairs and gondolas will open 2014.
The resort is part of the Lake Annecy ski area that was launched last winter and is a resort partner of PlanetSKI. We visited the area last season to see it for ourselves, and reported on it here.
Lake Annecy is sadly in the news at the moment following the murders of four people in cold blood last week.
Police investigations are now taking place across the Alps.
For the spirit of the mountains
Bookmark this page
Related ArticlesSkiing ends in Scotland (Tuesday May 21, 2013)
Aspen reopens with fresh snow (Tuesday May 21, 2013)
Bansko lifts declared illegal again (Sunday May 19, 2013)
New radio station for Chamonix (Saturday May 18, 2013)
How do you judge a successful season? (Saturday May 11, 2013)
New ski area for United Arab Emirates (Saturday May 11, 2013)
- Miracle escape above Chamonix
- Kenton Cool summits Everest for 11th time
- New California ski safety bill
- Bansko lifts declared illegal again
- New radio station for Chamonix
- How do you judge a successful season?
- New air route to Switzerland
- Visa exemption for Sochi athletes
- Sir Richard Branson as female flight attendant
- Evolution gave penguins a choice - fly or swim
- Candide Thovex goes skiing
- Fancy swapping your chalet?