A Colorado ski resort is banning smoking in lift queues, on lifts and form within 5 meters of all lifts statins and ticket desks.
Tuesday November 27, 2012 - Email this article to a friend
Although the majority of ski areas in Western Europe and North America now operate smoke-free buildings, only a handful have taken the further step of banning smoking outdoors too.
For Eldora Mountain in Colorado, which is celebrating its 50th season, smoking is to be banned except on the slopes themselves.
No more smoking in lift queues, on lifts and within five metres of ticket desks.
For the spirit of the mountains
Bookmark this page
Related ArticlesNew radio station for Chamonix (Wednesday May 22, 2013)
Skiing ends in Scotland (Tuesday May 21, 2013)
Aspen reopens with fresh snow (Tuesday May 21, 2013)
Bansko lifts declared illegal again (Sunday May 19, 2013)
New quad chair for Las Lenas (Sunday May 19, 2013)
How do you judge a successful season? (Saturday May 11, 2013)
- British snowboarder who died in Chamonix named
- Miracle escape above Chamonix
- Kenton Cool summits Everest for 11th time
- New air route to Switzerland
- Visa exemption for Sochi athletes
- Sir Richard Branson as female flight attendant
- Evolution gave penguins a choice - fly or swim
- Candide Thovex goes skiing
- Fancy swapping your chalet?